Your website is the cornerstone of your digital marketing strategy. We have the expertise to help you leverage your online presence to make the right first impression with customers.
Nearly 90% of people today say that they use the internet to find products and services they need and to validate and verify companies before they do business with them.
A company without a website – or even worse, with a bad website – gives prospective customers the impression that you aren’t that serious about your business.
Fair or not, in the minds of consumers their first impression of your website influences their perception of the quality of your products or services.
Please, re-read that line and let it sink in. Everyone knows how important first impressions are. Are you losing customers based on the first digital impression you're giving?
Regardless of what business you’re in, people are looking for your website and if it doesn’t make a good first impression, chances are you’re going to lose that customer to your competition. That’s why we believe your website is something you simply can’t overlook if you’re serious about growing your business.
Our mission is to help businesses at all stages develop, launch, manage, brand, and profit from their investment in a website. From brand new start-ups to well-established locally-owned companies, we can come up with a strategy and a price point that works for your business and delivers real results.
Contact us now to discuss what your business needs!
We build websites that grow businesses. Period.
That means that every site, from our most basic to our most sophisticated, includes ALL of the following services:
- Discussion of your overall business strategy and goals
- Review of your current logo, images available, and colors
- Review of your available content
- Discussion of who your target customers are (or will be)
- Professional “fine tuning” or development of your brand
- Professional writing services to clarify and focus your message
- Professional graphics and image work to make your site “pop”
- Platform selection (WordPress, Shopify, Joomla, or Drupal)
- Creation (or optimization) of two social media accounts
- Professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for the entire site
- Automatic posting of site content to your social media accounts
- Back links from every syndicated content feed to increase SEO
- Blogging capabilities, including text, audio, video, and images
- Google Analytics to monitor site traffic & performance
- Fully responsive design for phones and tablets
- State of the art tools for building and managing email lists